Ani-WoW relies on partners and affiliates to help keep server costs covered, please consider disabling your adblock¬†ūüß°

Welcome to Ani-WoW

Welcome to Ani-WoW

Take the time to meet new people!

Introductions

Changes Are Coming

Changes Are Coming

Stick around to see all changes!

Sign in to follow this  
Jakzz

Dropping by to say hi

What's up guys it's Jakzz. I wasn't around for the last stand of Aniwow (aninetwork?) but I was a GM for a while during Aniwow and Animmorpg and left to create my own server when all staff was let go. That's all in the past though. I was also guild master of Divine Intervention so if any of you guys are around or anyone from the earlier days, hi! I play retail now so if anyone is on US let me know

5 hours ago, Jakzz said:

What's up guys it's Jakzz. I wasn't around for the last stand of Aniwow (aninetwork?) but I was a GM for a while during Aniwow and Animmorpg and left to create my own server when all staff was let go. That's all in the past though. I was also guild master of Divine Intervention so if any of you guys are around or anyone from the earlier days, hi! I play retail now so if anyone is on US let me know

Oh I remember you! Hello it is DeathSt here ūüėĄ¬†If you are in both AniWoW and AniMMORPG.. you are an Ani Vet.¬†
Ah.. Divine Intervention! I remember that guild. I'm on US